Year 2 - “If I were in charge of the world…”
Year 2 have enjoyed getting to grips with their poetry unit this week in English. Over the coming weeks we will be writing our own poems based on “If I were in charge of the world…” so we had an exciting experience to generate ideas. The children thought carefully about what they would keep and banish if they were a world leader. We created our own “kingdom” and told everyone what the rules were going to be.
Here are some of our ideas:
- One pupil would keep the smells of Chinese takeaway.
- Sofia W. would make sure nobody ever felt disappointment.
- Edward would rid the world of bullies!
- Gianni would have video games lesson at school.
- Sophia B. would turn the hall in to a swimming pool.
- Darcie would build a roller coaster in to space!
We had great fun!